Available for either 4 or 8 hours per day to handle all advice administration tasks such as pre-SOA/ROA quoting, research and comparisons through to implementation, ongoing fee for service requirements and basic document audits.
A commitment to supporting your practice for 4 hours per day. Available in morning, afternoon or a rotating roster.
$1,760 per month exc. gst.
Full time support operating as an extension of your business operating on an agreed and flexible roster to suit your needs.
$3,200 per month exc. gst.
On demand administration assistance when you need it. Purchase a minimum of 40 hours per month on a use it or lose it basis. Great for bulk client file audits, FDS mail outs and basic document compliance audits.
$25 per hour, exc. gst.
Financial Planning Administration tasks
Pre-SOA/ROA tasks include:
· Data entry
· Liaison with all client providers.
· Research of all related policies, platforms and products
· Comparisons of risk, super, pension and investment products
· Insurance Pre-Assessment
· Quoting based on recommended products
· Client contact where required and approved by you
Post SOA/ROA tasks include:
· Updating of Insurance quotes if needed
· Completing online application(s)
· Monitoring and progressing application(s) and requests
· Processing of rollover request/direct debit request
· All forms completed
· Liaising with insurance providers
· Liaising with the super providers for policies held inside of super
· Cancellation of previous policies
Super / Investment / TTR / Rollover
· Processing the application
· Monitoring the request and following up
· All forms completed
· Liaising with existing super providers
· Liaising with new super providers
· Confirming successful rollover/consolidation of funds
Client Management tasks include:
· Maintaining client information within your database
· Checking and scheduling renewal dates
· Alerts of policy anniversaries
· Preparing documents for client reviews
Basic Document File Audit includes:
· Fact Find
· Meeting notes
· Financial Services Guide
· Risk profile questionnaire
· Product Disclosure Statements
· Third Party Authority
· Best Interest Duty documentation
· Change of Adviser forms
· Authority to Proceed
· Fee Disclosure Statement
· Opt-in agreement
· Statement of Advice